This guide will help you when you see event id 38.
Recommended: ASR Pro
The event ID is used throughout our body to distinguish one particular event from another. It is also the easiest way for our system to know that certain fundraising pages and donations received point to a certain event.
Reason. This event is logged when the Terminal Services client fails to connect to Purchasing a license (TS CAL) from a consumer due to an error.
Decision. Uninstall the target TS license service and reinstall if necessary. To resolve this issue, follow these steps:
To complete these tasks, read the following sections.
Back up the TS license database folder in the TS license database. This is a standard best practice that can be helpful when customers need to contact Microsoft Customer Service Plus (CSS) to resolve this issue. When backing up a licensed machine, back up both the system state data and the folder that contains the TS license database. This guarantees frequent data backups to the registry and face database.enziy TS. default
by The main TS license database is located in the %systemroot%system32lserver folder (where %systemroot% is uniquely the folder where the working system is installed, c:Windows by default).< br>What to do For To follow this procedure, your organization must be a member of the nearest Administrators group or delegate the appropriate authority.
In one of our verified TS Licensing Database locations:
- On the license server, open the Terminal Services License Manager. To open Terminal Services Licensing Manager, click Start, select Administrative Tools, select Terminal Services, and then click Terminal Services Licensing Manager.
- Usually, if the User Account Control dialog box appears, confirm the action you want to take and click Next.
- In the left pane, click All Servers, click the name associated with the server license, then click Check Configuration from the action menu.
- The site database is listed at the top of the configuration dialog.
Uninstallationi (remove) the TS license symbol service
To perform this procedure, you must be a member of the local administrator, or generally have the appropriate delegated authority.
To uninstall (remove) all types of licenses. role service ts:
- On the license server, open Server Manager. To read Server Manager, click Start, select Administrator from the Tools menu, and then click Server Manager.
- In the left pane, expand the Roles.Terminal node.
- Right-click Services and select Remove Role Services.
- On the Role Selection Services page, clear the TS License Payment check box and click Next.
- On the main “Confirm Delete Selection” page, click “Delete”.
- The distance page tracks the progress of increasing the distance.
- The removal results page will prompt you to restart the server to complete the firewall removal process. Click Close, then select Yes to restart the server.
- When asked that other programs are almost always running, do one of the following:the following:
- To close programs manually and restart the server later, click Cancel.
- To automatically close programs and change the server, click Restart Now.
- After restarting the server and logging in with the same user account, the remaining steps will naturally complete the uninstall process. When the uninstall results page appears, confirm that the TS uninstall was successful and click “Close”.
Install (add) Terminal Services Licensing Service
To complete this procedure, you must be a member of the local Administrators domain or have the most appropriate delegated permissions.
To install (add) . Terminal Services Role Licensing Service:
- On the server, open Server Manager. To open Server Manager, click Start, select Administrative Tools, and select Server Manager.
- In the left pane, right-click Roles and select Add Roles.
- In the Add Roles Wizard, on the Before You Begin page, click “Next”.
- On the Select Server Roles page, in the Roles section, select a typical Terminal Services scan and click Next.
- On the Service Terminal page, click Next.
- On the Select Role Services page, check the TS License box and simply click Next.
- On the “Configure TS Licensing Discovery Scope” page, you specify the current scope of the license server.
Something like the “Terminal Services Licensing Discovery Scope” page, you can of course also specify the location where the license server is registered. terminal services license of the license data source. . If you need to specify a database location other than the default, see Overview. Note that the database resident must be a local folder associated with the machine where the Licensing ts role service is installed.
- Click Next. On the Confirm Installation Selection page, verify that Terminal Services Role Licensing Service is installed and click Install.
- Mark move setwki on the installation progress page.
- On the installation results page, confirm that the installation of the TS license part was successful, then click Close.
Use the Terminal Services License Manager tool to verify that Terminal Services Access Licenses (TS CALs) are correctly installed and available on the TS License Server.
Click here to fix your computer now with this fast